2011年9月18日星期日

Why can not plug disappear

Interview with Korean studio head about WOW gold Power Leveling Industry Status

"Why can not plug disappear?"

Start with the contents of such a simple question, of course, the answer is also very good answer. In fact, many game companies and some players have expressed their views. However, until now we have no chance to listen to what the game Leveling studio head tells the story.

Know ourselves and be victorious words, you want to remove plug-in must also go to those who find the game Leveling, at least talk to them about the existence of some external reason why.

If you find the game Leveling studio head in contact with them, but can not reveal their identity is a reporter, this may not be willing to be interviewed. Fortunately, after a period of time after a long search, finally contacted a game Leveling studio was responsible. The official from the game because they have completely Leveling industry, so it is readily agreed reporters.

Certainly do not know the future will not have such opportunities to interview? In an interview with this reporter the opportunity seems too difficult, so a lot of questions to prepare the content, see the following details:

Q: How long in the game Leveling work?

A: There are about 4 years.

Q: What is the reason, so you are in the game Leveling work?

A: At the time, I am very obsessed with the game. One day my brother and say a new online game demo let me see. That is, the less each day to play games online earn to 2 million -3 million won (about 118RMB ~ ~ 177RMB). After 2 months or so, my brother let me in the game Leveling, and he also suggested I set up the professional nature of the game studio. So, he gave me money so I set up the game studio, bought computer equipment and so on.

Q: I heard you closed the game Leveling studio?

A: This is quite upset, because my wife had children. As the game Leveling normal person and his lifestyle is not the same. After all, work at night rather than during the day, and continue such a life. My wife said to me, I hope I abandoned the game Leveling studio. In fact, his wife is for my sake. In the absence of contact with the original game is still a lot before my hair, the hair can be gradually since the fall after exposure to the game.

Q: Now what are you doing it?

A: I now move on to a company, became a white-collar workers.

Q: What are your studio are Leveling online game?

A: We Leveling the "paradise", "R2", "Heaven", "C9", "Aion," and so many games. Of course, we will choose to give us more income in the game Leveling.

Q: Each game has a significant difference?

A: "Aion" In the beginning was quite profitable during the operation, as well as "Heaven" series of games to have a steady income. Also some of the games based on different periods can also earn points fund.
If you are searching for Runescape gold service online,you can visit our online site. We are reliable company selling cheap games items .

没有评论:

发表评论