2011年9月7日星期三

I chose to continue to fight trials

After some thought has been the ideal all-out pursuit. cheap wow gold Will eventually become a reality. I believe the loss of stubborn devotion to stick recounts Yu, always seeking the perfect, but things do not always satisfactory, when the ideal fall when I came to accept the reality. Unfortunately, although there is nothing. Worth of frustration, I chose my way, I believe that as long as the efforts of even only one opportunity to touch the dream I would not regret it.
I more than once to say to yourself: I am ready. But still standing on four fork hovering, but I have to face reality, put away fear resolutely forward because this is my choice. When the sky is a blue, blue a bit melancholy, when a person is free of a little lonely, a person's life is very relaxed, easy bit boring, and I miss friends, when cross-happy, happy little sad that he became the protagonist of the story - only my own. Stress, frustration is inevitable in these life: the flavor is as stormy to grips after every time I hit in my heart always impressed, but the painful memories remind me to move on, I have been of struggle, hard work, because I believe in the trials and hardships of the day, the sun will eventually shine on the earth. When tired, the whole of us would like to sleep, but I chose to continue to fight, I told myself strong, insisted that victory.
Although I was tired but I still told myself to do an athlete: Although not see the future look like, but I enjoyed the process of exploring it. Tera gold Opened until the mystery of the day, I am still the winner even if the failure, because I beat myself. Sun rises, I ready to go, only to reveal that the final answer!
Tired, but still have to fight!

没有评论:

发表评论