2011年9月7日星期三

Life meaning is not to enjoy the luxuries of life

Thick foam from the cup of coffee, pondering those dusty past, those who experience the bitter taste.
The sky outside the window told me the day is silent such as in the past. When I was still linger between today has become yesterday, and yesterday will not be able to trace the Runescape gold.Past is always appear in front of scenes, sweet and pain, the taste left in the air, always so intoxicated, could not extricate themselves. Ask yourself how many things in life can be regret, how many things can and nostalgia, how many things we can cherish, in a step by step through to the years, how many tears can be sealed, how many tears you can go to the mind of the pain ... ...

Broken but the memory of those sad, is not to enjoy the luxuries of life, crying may be a relief, however, tears flee after telling myself but also strong enough to face all the time will not stop, how many things we can do nothing reality or a dream, life is like a game, although the need ups and downs, but I believe that the final destiny in their own hands.

Life is just a continuation of life, life, although there are a lot of frustration, we face every day to determine the number of multiple choice questions or problems, trade-offs in the process, always so difficult, how many times lost, how many times confused, should continue to be the day life can not give up! Not decadence!

Fortunately, through suffering, I also have their own dreams and goals, and insist on a firm, hard struggle with. I believe the scraps to make the final after the success of buy eden gold, it will be the wealth of his life! I wake up every day to tell myself: I have a dream, I will not be overwhelmed by secular! In order to increase the regret in life is no longer, fight it! For their own fuel! For my comrades Come on! I believe that our tomorrow will be better!

没有评论:

发表评论